Preparing Commercial Property
for Sale or Refinance
Knowing the current market value of your building is essential whether you’re selling it, drawing from its capital with a refinance, figuring out how to get the most out of your property should be left to just any broker.
At Graham Team Commercial Real Estate we have the knowledge and experience to understand exactly what it takes to get the most from your income property. A small change in rent rolls, tenant allocation, uses can result in significant swings to its valuation.
What Is My Las Vegas Commercial Property Worth?
Certainly, your commercial building is worth more than the value of its walls and roof. That’s why commercial real estate valuation is less straight-forward than residential: the location of the building, its tenant strength, the cost to replicate the building in our current real estate climate, and how much income the property currently brings in can all affect its market value and how it’s viewed as an asset.
When you work with Graham Team Commercial Real Estate you can expect an EXTRAordinary commercial real estate experience because we have the local knowledge needed to address these issues and help ensure you get maximum value. Also, we will evaluate other factors such as:
- What type of tenant base will heavily be desired in the market
- The effects of a balanced tenant base
- How Graham Team can assist in evaluating the current tenants, their financial strength, lease structure, and expenses compared to the market to maximize the sale of your property
- The current CAP rate for your area, building type, and use
- Why it's essential to have stable tenants with solid financials, standard market leases, and terms
- How Graham Team can implement action steps to turn around your center or complex to increase your ROI and make it deliver the CAP investors and banks are looking for
- The current lease terms, preferred NNN, and Modified Gross rates for strip retail, industrial, and office spaces
When you work with the Graham Team Commercial Real Estate team, we’ll go over your options to ensure you’re making the best choice for your investment. We understand how the process works and can analyze what strategies you should implement to improve your ROI. Not only do we have a pulse on the local Las Vegas market for commercial real estate, but we also have a background in general contracting. This means we can provide reasonable projections about building improvements and other issues that could impact your investment.
Get in touch with an expert
Let us give you a market assessment and recommendations to maximize your real estate investment.
Give us a call today at 702-536-5200 or fill out the form to speak with one of your experts.